Felony Tire sizes??!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivgot2manyRC

What’s cooking in the Arrma kitchen?
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
So I just ordered my new felony, but I’d like to order and extra set of tires. What are the front & rear tire sizes?? Having trouble locating the sizes. Since I know they’re different I figured I’d just ask. And maybe help the next guy out.
Thanks
F73F329C-513C-48EA-B703-5780E7B746AC.jpeg

Great thank you!! I’ll have to go watch that video again, 85mph into a curb and I forgot all about the beginning. Also how about the color compound of the tires, gold - high grip & silver - high speed ? Would they have any advantages over the white all purpose tire. Because black and gold would look amazing!!! ??

hey ive never owned an infraction platform im more about offroad here in michigan the roads are so bad i cant even use a road car ie infraction my "street basher" is a slash 4x4 with an lcg chassis and proline trenchers

On the Arrma website, you can navigate to the Felony and get a list of standard parts.

The front tires are ARA550062 42/100
The rear tires are ARA550073 53/107

The fronts are the same size as those on the Infraction and widely available. The rears are unique to this vehicle and ... well, you might as well get your backorder in now. There's already a thread further down discussing the rear tires and the possibility of alternate solutions: Felony rear tires

Last edited:
56/112 rear and front is standard infraction size if my memory is correct (heard from an amain hobbies youtube video)

Ya, that's not correct.. 53/107

Not exactly right around the corner. Lol ? just have to keep watching eBay and other places maybe some will pop up. Well Now I know not to go roasting the tires when she first arrives.

1F1587F6-2AE9-48C1-B44F-B655C5D7854C.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back