Tire Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warbux

Reaction score
I have a new Arrma Granite BLX and i run SPC 2S LIPO. It seems to grab with one tire and spin more making a crooked wheelie and it spins out sideways alot. Do i need to tighten the slipper clutch? I was looking for a new set of tires and i like the Badlands MX28 2.8 inch tires. Would these be too much strain on the servo or motor?

I have a new Arrma Granite BLX and i run SPC 2S LIPO. It seems to grab with one tire and spin more making a crooked wheelie and it spins out sideways alot. Do i need to tighten the slipper clutch? I was looking for a new set of tires and i like the Badlands MX28 2.8 inch tires. Would these be too much strain on the servo or motor?

Tightening the slipper clutch affect both wheels at the same time!
And you should be careful with the slipper, as it is a gearbox, differential and motor saver. Too tight is not good.

So you have a difference left and right, which points for me to the differential or something in the drive-line of each wheel.

Maybe one of the wheel bearing is damaged, does not turn well? Is a wheel running against anything on your truck?
Are your drive-cups (both the ones at the wheel axis and the ones coming out of the gearbox (attached to the differential)?

Or one of your stock tires is worn more than the other.

Multiple options for this problem.
Have a look into it I would suggest, and let us know what you find, or did not find ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back