Tire venting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a brass tube. Also, I think the title should read “Venting”?
Thx for the correction. I'm just a german guy trying to speak English. Works mostly well, but sometimes there are words that u don't learn at school. I'm afraid there will be more misspelled words in the future, Google translator is also sometimes not helpful, when it comes to grammar. ??

Thx for the correction. I'm just a german guy trying to speak English. Works mostly well, but sometimes there are words that u don't learn at school. I'm afraid there will be more misspelled words in the future, Google translator is also sometimes not helpful, when it comes to grammar. ??
You’re doing fine. As long as we can figure out what you are asking, grammar and spelling aren’t important.

Use the tube method.

It’s all good brother I knew what you meant. I was only pointing it out because if someone is searching for threads on venting tires this one could be missed.

Brass tube method, make sure to remove the little bit of rubber with each tyre as it can sometimes block the tube...???

I use an old 1/4 brake line that @Geronimo sent me with a Raider I bought and put in 3 holes spaced roughly 120 degrees apart.
Works perfectly

What are peoples opinion on number of holes in each tire for venting? 2 holes? 3 holes?

Brass tube seems to work best and easy to resharpen as needed.

General census is at least 2, at 180° apart. Usually directly over the hole in the rim for reference. (Gorilla taping the hole in the rims) Some like to do 4, at 90° apart.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back