Tire wobbles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I tried posting a video but I keep getting the error message. I have a horrible rear wheel wobble when driving the truck on the ground. When I sat the truck on the stand and accelerated the tire wobbles horribly. Wonder if I should switch out the axle piece I forgot the official name to the part.

I tried posting a video but I keep getting the error message. I have a horrible rear wheel wobble when driving the truck on the ground. When I sat the truck on the stand and accelerated the tire wobbles horribly. Wonder if I should switch out the axle piece I forgot the official name to the part.
As of right now I believe you can only link to videos outside of the Arrma forum, such as Youtube. But that feature is in the works. Sorry I'm not able to help with the problem though, but figured I would let you know about the video issue.

You also should check if water got in the tires via holes on the rims. That is a common problem. I regret not to seal all the holes right after I bought all my trucks. Now it is very difficult to get water out, water causes unbalanced tires, then tires wobbles horribly, even damage part due to excessive vibration

It could be few things:
- Warped wheel
- sand/water inside the wheel
- damaged bearing

First switch places with another wheel to understand if the problem is in the wheel or the axle.
If it's warped it will wobble in low speed, if it has sand/water it will wobble at high speed only.

After you'll find the cause you'll know how to fix it

It could be few things:
- Warped wheel
- sand/water inside the wheel
- damaged bearing

First switch places with another wheel to understand if the problem is in the wheel or the axle.
If it's warped it will wobble in low speed, if it has sand/water it will wobble at high speed only.

After you'll find the cause you'll know how to fix it
Thanks I'll try this out.

The simplest reason is that the inner wheel have some mud clumps sticking to it, which throw the wheel out of balance. Hard to see on a short course wheel...

And in any case, if you didnt already do so, i would strongly suggest you to vent your tires.

The simplest reason is that the inner wheel have some mud clumps sticking to it, which throw the wheel out of balance. Hard to see on a short course wheel...

And in any case, if you didnt already do so, i would strongly suggest you to vent your tires.
Thank you much buddy

As of right now I believe you can only link to videos outside of the Arrma forum, such as Youtube. But that feature is in the works. Sorry I'm not able to help with the problem though, but figured I would let you know about the video issue.
Have you tried swapping a front wheel for a back too see if the prob presists? If it dose its prob outer axel spline

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back