Talion Tires and ARRMA’s negligence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A combo of thicker center diff fluid and tire venting would have prevented that. Also maybe a driver upgrade.
I did fail to mention that the tires easily had 15ish runs on them so it is entirely possibly that there was an existing gash. If only I could upgrade myself(the driver)

I had this happen promptly after going from 4s to 6s. Granted they are not mean for high-speed asphalt runs but is this something venting could have prevented? At speed the front tires are barely on the ground. Can that be prevented in rear suspension settings? I'm guessing a banded tire in the same scenario would be worse?
You can see how worn these are especially at the centre... get some road tyres!

What the hell is with the crappy stock tires?
6S hell yeah!!!! Speed pinion?? Hell yeah again!!!!
What the hell ARRMA!!!!!
Put a tire on that can take the heat right out of the box!!
You owe me new tires.
@RCPaul ,
I have a pair of the Proline Trenchers 3.8 and a set of #DbootsBackflips, plus a pair of #SRC All Terrain belted tires for my street runs!
I owned my v3 KRATON and a 6s Notorious for over a year and they are still ripping and basting on the dirt&cement surfaces with my Backflips!! Now as far as my Proline belted Trenchers they are my goto tire when I like to #Bash and Blast due it being a massive tire plus it absorbs the landing a lot better then my backflips. Don't get my wrong , If I am just bashing in the dirt my goto tire is the #Backflips which in my opinion, blow away any of the #dboots tyres.
Check out this video with my #ProlineTrechers 3.8 tires on well they absorb the landing vs any other tire on the market..

You can see how worn these are especially at the centre... get some road tyres!

I have some, I was curious how much the stockers affected max speed. The verdict was barley and it cost me a tire.

I saw one company, Arrma! The Mojave comes with vented tires - I can only hope this is a sign it will be a trend going forward.

(the Kraton 8s was released after the Mojave and the tires are not vented there i believe.. still there is hope..)
I did not know that the Mojave came with prevented tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back