Mojave 2WD Tires and wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo74

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
I have an original Mojave. The 1/10.

Needs a radio and receiver. No problem, probably going to pick up a $30 Traxxas.

Main issue, is I need wheels and tires. What fits for sure? I can't tell if it needs the same 4 or different offset like a 2wd Traxxas Slash? The hex appears a lot more narrow than the Slash hexes. Also, need new wheel nuts. What fits?

20220203_094526.jpg

20220203_094514.jpg

20220203_094509.jpg

Wow, what a dinosaur.
And still going:p

Is that not a fury bls ? Looks the same as my fury
The Fury and Mojave 2WD were basically the same truck, just different paint scheme and tires.
I have an original Mojave. The 1/10.

Needs a radio and receiver. No problem, probably going to pick up a $30 Traxxas.

Main issue, is I need wheels and tires. What fits for sure? I can't tell if it needs the same 4 or different offset like a 2wd Traxxas Slash? The hex appears a lot more narrow than the Slash hexes. Also, need new wheel nuts. What fits?

View attachment 197734

View attachment 197735

View attachment 197736
Slash 2wd wheels work, and so do almost any 1/10TH SCT wheel. I typically run Losi 22S wheels on mine. As for wheel nuts, any shallow NyLock RC nut will work. The longer Traxass ones tend to come loose though. Another option is to use the serrated nuts, since they grab the wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back