Tires are not spinning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eban

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
About 3 months ago, I was using my granite BLX and it stopped moving. I brought it inside and realized that I could not see anything wrong with it. Both gears are spinning however the tires will not spin. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Hard to tell what is wrong without knowing more than just "the tires will not spin"
Maybe start with the motor and check to make sure the shaft itself still spins along with the pinion.

same issue with mine..its brand new, only ran it once. Thought it was a loose slipper clutch but took the dust cover off and it doesn't even seem to have a slipper clutch?! Did you ever figure it out?

Sounds like something in the trans might have a stripped gear or diff gears

Sounds like something in the trans might have a stripped gear or diff gears
Thats what I'm afraid it might be but I just find it almost impossible to accept, I mean the truck was literally only run for like 6 minutes with the stock 2 li-ion cells it came with. Plus my son has a Bandit and a Slash so he is an experienced RC driver and we were driving in the dirt, no rough terrain

Figured it out finally...the inner outdrive hubs that accept the driveshafts (dogbones)...one of them was wallowed out. It fits on with a rectangle cut and it got stripped out and was round. Gonna order new ones today....can't imagine it can cost more than a few bucks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back