Tires for a 4s outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emery Hall

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Do you guys have any recommendations on tires for a 4s outcast? I would like minimal ballooning and durability from tire blow outs and a decent life span. I have looked at badlands and some duratraxes.

I prefer the stock backflip LPs because they have a good price to durability ratio in my opinion. they are pretty stiff so the treads last long and they don’t really balloon too much and my truck goes 55mph.
I run thick diff oils to prevent one of the tires from blowing out. The planetary gear diffs seem to be less responsive to oil thickness than bevel gear diffs in my experience. I have 100k in my outcast diffs and it feels like 20k in my typhon 6s

I prefer the stock backflip LPs because they have a good price to durability ratio in my opinion. they are pretty stiff so the treads last long and they don’t really balloon too much and my truck goes 55mph.
I run thick diff oils to prevent one of the tires from blowing out. The planetary gear diffs seem to be less responsive to oil thickness than bevel gear diffs in my experience. I have 100k in my outcast diffs and it feels like 20k in my typhon 6s
Ok I think I will stick with stock tires and put thicker diff oil.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back