Tires for my k6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone I'm looking for a new set of tires and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to get for my kraton 6s. I'm looking for a good quality budget friendly set of tires. Wondering if anyone has experience with what brands to go with and ones to avoid?

Hi everyone I'm looking for a new set of tires and was wondering if anyone has any advice on what to get for my kraton 6s. I'm looking for a good quality budget friendly set of tires. Wondering if anyone has experience with what brands to go with and ones to avoid?
I have the Backflip LPs and they are good, but I really like the stock tires. If proline can make a belted tire that isn't heavy as hell I will try them out.

I always go for the dboots backflip 6s tires (the stock outcast tires). The are slightly taller but perform very well. They are very durable as well.

Depends on what you do. If you run only street I would try prolines. If offroad Dboots Backflips is the best. The kraton tires are great all around except for offroad. Just make sure you vent the tires.

I'd want a tire that is good for off-road and won't wearout quickly from some road speed running. I really like the backflips. My dad's kraton 6s has those but I feel like they would wearout quickly from running on asphalt occasionally.

I'd want a tire that is good for off-road and won't wearout quickly from some road speed running. I really like the backflips. My dad's kraton 6s has those but I feel like they would wearout quickly from running on asphalt occasionally.
Depends on what you think is quickly. I run a lot of my rigs on-road and the backflips seem to hold up well for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would it last more than a year?
Depends on how much you run on the road and how often. I’d say no if that’s your only RC and you’re running it several times a week. I’ve got quite a few, so mine sit sometimes. (Addictive Hobby🤣)

Check jennysrc.com... you can get a set of all 4 for ~$50. Obviously you can use the Kraton stock tires or you can go with the back flips from the outcast you could also use either of the team corrally MT Tires (punisher,jambo, kronos,dementor) I prefer the Jambo/punisher tires. The Knobby tires from the Kronos make it so that you can't keep the front end down on the grass. It just nonstop really's even on 4s. But like everyone said the backflips are an awesome all around tire.

Yeah well I can't spend that much money on rc stuff. My budget simply can't go that high. I'm hoping to buy some tires off the forum classifieds if anyone is selling new tires for a great price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back