Kraton Tires lock to Left when powering on Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonphelps

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago when my brother turned on his Kraton v5 6s the tires locked right and made a weird “stop putting so much pressure on my noise. He turned it off. I then told him he should power on his remote first. He did that and went on his way driving for about 10 minutes when all steering went out and didn’t work. Everything else worked great still.
We are new but diagnosed them problem as a servo problem. We ordered a new servo and installed it but it is doing the same steering jam thing.
could the servo be installed wrong? I read about this on another post but that only addressed current installation and not why the servo would get burnt up in the first place. Any direction would be helpful.

Before you install the servo horn turn the vehicle on and make sure your steering is centered then install the horn with the truck still on.

The odds that 2 in a row did the same thing, doesn't necessarily mean the servo is at fault. User error installing or Improper ST endpoints setup will get the best of any servo. New out the box or not. It may be the servo, but don't assume it to be. Center the servo arm first like @slick2500 stated. Check Tx ST endpoints are not extreme locked. Servo should be noise free, not stressed, lock to lock with ST input. L+R.

Back