Kraton TIRES WERE A NO SHOW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa!!!!!!!!!! ok noob here. All I just read was bfbfdufyd fdivhhvdjfhoi snjfdhiuh dfdvihdif fhdihihp fjhhiri. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Help me out guys. hahaha
okay so there are a few car guys (and gals) in this site and i am one of them
the vr6 was a famous engine that went into a late 90s volkswagen golf called the r32. the reason this engine is so cool is because it is technically a v type engine (v8 v6 v12 ect) but it was a very narrow v so it produced a sound so beautiful that many belive it to be the superior r32
(the nissan skyline r32 is also famous because it won every race it was entered into and created the "godzilla" nickname)

the vr6 was a famous engine that went into a late 90s volkswagen golf called the r32. the reason this engine is so cool is because it is technically a v type engine (v8 v6 v12 ect) but it was a very narrow v so it produced a sound so beautiful that many belive it to be the superior r32
(the nissan skyline r32 is also famous because it won every race it was entered into and created the "godzilla" nickname)
haha ok thank you for that! hahaha

Not at all. I'm not familiar with street motors but I got what you put down.
I was an old school VDUB guy and Toyota 4x4 kinda my tastes....and cant forget my big ford. RC's are a much cheaper hobby. hahaha
Right now I have a tacoma. Nothing too special but being where I live doesn't have smog check I can add the non compliant stuff like certain cold air intakes and what not. In the day I had a 56 baby window and a 66 Ghia. My dad has a toyota that I helped build thats a badass. me....now I'll stick to rc cars. my sons foot prints are all over my backseat. I GIVE UP! HAHAHA

Last edited:
I was an old school VDUB guy and Toyota 4x4 kinda my tastes....and cant forget my big ford. RC's are a much cheaper hobby. hahaha
Right now I have a tacoma. Nothing too special but being where I live doesn't have smog check I can add the non compliant stuff like certain cold air intakes and what not. In the day I had a 56 baby window and a 66 Ghia. My dad has a toyota that I helped build thats a badass. me....now I'll stick to rc cars. my sons foot prints are all over my backseat. I GIVE UP! HAHAHA
Done with real cars! Should get a mini van! hahaha

Last edited:
So I been waiting and tracking my Fortress tires to put on my Kraton. I got extenders to keep the track width the same and was just waiting for the tires. THEY DIDNT COME TODAY!!! :poop: USPS tracking are usually (here where I live anyway) really good and always on time. Just so happens not today. Well I couldnt wait to do SOMETHING to my truck so decided to put on the extenders (bearings will hate me!) with the stock Copperhead 2's. I love the stance and to me it looks wicked. I cant wait to get those Mojave wheels and tires on! Wont run the copperheads...will keep waiting semi patiently for my tires. :cry::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 174643View attachment 174644View attachment 174645
Come on mailman!!!

2021 chrysler pacifica with air bag suspension, under glow/interior glow and a heavy bass sound system
and maybe a custom upholstery but again...kids are a$sholes
When I was your age my neighbors hated me for my sound system. Never realized I was being an a-hole.
At least youre showing signs of respect. Bass out going down the highway not in your hood.

So I been waiting and tracking my Fortress tires to put on my Kraton. I got extenders to keep the track width the same and was just waiting for the tires. THEY DIDNT COME TODAY!!! :poop: USPS tracking are usually (here where I live anyway) really good and always on time. Just so happens not today. Well I couldnt wait to do SOMETHING to my truck so decided to put on the extenders (bearings will hate me!) with the stock Copperhead 2's. I love the stance and to me it looks wicked. I cant wait to get those Mojave wheels and tires on! Wont run the copperheads...will keep waiting semi patiently for my tires. :cry::ROFLMAO:
FINALLY HERE!!!
abouttime.jpg

We viral early century w this build. 16V WHAT (the original)
F7BC8D69-EDDB-4775-B8E4-1B1A354F9B69.jpeg

333FB752-7785-43FE-9936-C71711004313.jpeg

VR6 WHAT
26DCE615-D230-4001-8142-17B25741D21A.jpeg

Just a few from a lifetime ago;-).

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
k1.jpg
k5.jpg
k7.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back