Kraton Titanium or aluminum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The M2C is lighter, the titanium is arguably cooler (sparks on pavement). From my experience (I have an M2C and a Scorched on my Sentons), they're about equal as far as durability goes. I'd go M2C for a basher/offroad, Scorched for on-road. Both are good companies, both great to deal with. If you live in the US, Scorched takes a while to arrive (mine took almost a month), but if you aren't concerned with time, that's irrelevant.

☝🏼☝🏼 looks like you got your answer and experience with both to boot. I think I'd agree with not having ran a titanium chassis but having m2c chassis for both my big sending rigs my Kraton and Noto. M2C take a beating for sure I've landed badly with both from 25+ ft up multiple times and both chassis are still straight.

I'll add this: When I was first looking, I went with the M2C because I found far more people using it and bashing it heavily, so that's what pushed me in that direction. I ordered the Scorched when I decided to build a second Senton for speed runs and street bashing because I wanted to try titanium. The fit/finish of both is like factory. Durability of both in my experience has been indistinguishable, though I personally don't jump 80 feet very often, there are plenty of vids on Youtube of people who do, and both chassis' seem to hold up to the abuse. As far as my opinion, you can't go wrong either way. If you're looking to save every gram possible with your build, go with the M2C. If you want the theatrics of sparks flying when you scrape on pavement, go with the Scorched. Otherwise, I think you'll be happy regardless.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back