Titanium screws m4 15mm beautiful

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
I know 16mm is recommended but could only find these in 15mm. Ordered a bunch will test out this week.

IMG_20221210_145622.jpg

IMG_20221210_145631.jpg

Here is where the oem screws went. Dust pan, I literally threw them on the floor then swept.

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_150039.jpg
    IMG_20221210_150039.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Yes why I went that route 13 cars.

Don’t blame you at all there. If I would have seen these before I ordered I would have just grabbed a bunch of them. That’s how it normally goes, order something and then two days later I find something better/cheaper/etc.

Pin this. Need to test and see if these are legit. Just paid 4x this amount for some other titanium screws.

Those do seem nice. ive only had my infraction a few months but haven’t had any trouble with the oem screws. do the oem really suck that bad? I balked when I saw the non Amazon ones and have been dragging my feet on this. The Amazon one s seem reasonable in comparison.

Those do seem nice. ive only had my infraction a few months but haven’t had any trouble with the oem screws. do the oem really suck that bad?
Have you tried removing them yet?
Problem with the stock ones are the recess for the hex is very shallow. Pair that will the fact they are super lock righted in from the factory almost guarantees that the hex will strip.

Those titanium bolts are beautifully machined. I'm cheap so I just went with standard 12.9 SHCS with washers on my 6s cars.
IMG_20221230_170359.jpg

Last edited:
They are deep , I have no issues on any of the vehicles put them on. On my FT removed them 4x so far .

Thanks for this post gents. I did end up ordering the Amazon screws. I think they got here yesterday.
I probably would have gone w moonstone’s solution, if knew to do it. But the pretty ones are cool too.

I haven’t had a problem. I don’t even lock tight those screws and they seem to do the job fine. But I also don’t want a stripped screw up there so I will replace them.

I ordered more today non colored. On sale and I like a sale. Besides I need to use my new cordless screw driver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back