Talion Titanium Talion 6S build. Best Basher ever ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardbasher

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
456.jpg

I will build the strongest, fastest Talion

More photos and info soon :)

I think he is gone already. He joined made this and hasn't been back since lol

Just remember titanium is strong but brittle.
I got the Russian titanium towers on my outcast. The rear one is bent a bit and doing so appears to have ripped the lower tower screws through the bulkhead upon closer inspection when I was pulling the rear end off to replace the hinge pins. Ended up replacing the bulkhead as well.

Didn't bend nearly as bad as the stock ones... I think I asked my wife for the M2C tower brace... so will be likely trying to drill through that tower which I'm not looking forward too. That will help transfer the energy to the M2C chassis.

Sounds like it will work. I know m2c does recommend not running the t2t brace. I tell you what if you bent one that took some skill lol

Sounds like it will work. I know m2c does recommend not running the t2t brace. I tell you what if you bent one that took some skill lol
I did away with the T2T brace shortly after installing the M2C chassis and those towers. Was thinking of putting it back just to give me somewhere to mount a camera solidly. If I do, I'll leave a wide gap on the rear over the tower so it allows plenty of room for chassis flex, but will still rest on the tower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back