Senton Tlr chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haynesn12

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
  2. Mojave
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton Mega
  5. Typhon Mega
I'm thinking of putting some work into my senton 6s once snow flies and was thinking a new chassis would be a good start. I was wondering if the tlr chassis would be a direct swap or would I need anything else?

I would love to know the answer to this. I have an older Typhon and if I can upgrade to that beautiful tlr one I'd be a happy man.

I'm thinking of putting some work into my senton 6s once snow flies and was thinking a new chassis would be a good start. I was wondering if the tlr chassis would be a direct swap or would I need anything else?
How is the condition of your Senton 6s ? Reason I ask is first , why a new chassis ? Is yours bent ? Second , a whole lot more stuff should be worn out if it has been used some and the TLR chassis will cost $60 +/- . Just speaking out loud with an idea , if you have a running Senton 6s ( good electronics ) , and if the budget allows , pick up a TLR Typhon roller ( while you still can ) and use your Senton 6s as the donor parts to transform the TLR Typhon into a TLR Senton ( I have done it ) now you get a whole new fresh truck diffs/outdrives/shocks/bearings/etc , NTM , sway bars , better shocks , better adjustability , longer suspension travel , wider stance , 4 new tires , etc .
You get the best of both worlds , buggy handling with SCT appearance !!!
Here is what it looks like .......

IMG_5421.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

IMG_5424.JPG

How is the condition of your Senton 6s ? Reason I ask is first , why a new chassis ? Is yours bent ? Second , a whole lot more stuff should be worn out if it has been used some and the TLR chassis will cost $60 +/- . Just speaking out loud with an idea , if you have a running Senton 6s ( good electronics ) , and if the budget allows , pick up a TLR Typhon roller ( while you still can ) and use your Senton 6s as the donor parts to transform the TLR Typhon into a TLR Senton ( I have done it ) now you get a whole new fresh truck diffs/outdrives/shocks/bearings/etc , NTM , sway bars , better shocks , better adjustability , longer suspension travel , wider stance , 4 new tires , etc .
You get the best of both worlds , buggy handling with SCT appearance !!!
Here is what it looks like .......

View attachment 247989

View attachment 247990

View attachment 247991
Love the build! I have been dabbling in Typhon builds as of late and wanted to build this. How did you do the front body mounts? Diff shock tower?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back