Senton TLR Senton 2nd run , with 1/8 Typhon tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Took out the Senton for a 2nd run today , put on the Typhon tires to give it a try . They clear the body no problem .They have more traction on the grass , but I'd say the Powerhobby SCT tires with the wider offset I notice the truck handles better . The rear wing does not make it long !!!! LOL

Very cool! I noticed you also have a Mojave. How do the two compare and what would you say the differences are? I’ve no experience with the 6s Senton, but I love my Mojave. I’ve always been curious. Nice build, man!

Very cool! I noticed you also have a Mojave. How do the two compare and what would you say the differences are? I’ve no experience with the 6s Senton, but I love my Mojave. I’ve always been curious. Nice build, man!
To compare the two, the Senton is more nimble, and agile, the Mojave has a larger suspension travel therefore it soaks up the bumps on these big open fields, but will not handle like the Senton, it flips over a lot compared to the Senton. The Senton is a very, very durable little truck, handles excellent. They each have their own place on what you expect out of them I do like the Mojave a lot, but I actually think I like the Senton more. I removed the electronics from the Mojave to put into the Senton, now I have to get new electronics for the Mojave , HW max 6 and 1650kv motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back