Typhon TLR TUNED TYPHON TRACK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e34canon

Reaction score
After hours of learning on this new platform. I finally got to hit the track with it last night.
I have to say, this thing performs pretty dang well.

Additional parts
-j concepts stalker blue compound
-proline trifecta wing
-proline axis body
-hot racing front diff housing

Posting this to see if there is anyone else out there dabbling in this build and what additions were made on yours.

Thanks for reading 😀

EBEB5FEF-951B-4406-8AE1-BA998E400DEA.png

After hours of learning on this new platform. I finally got to hit the track with it last night.

Additional parts
-proline trifecta wing
-proline axis body

Posting this to see if there is anyone else out there dabbling in this build and what additions were made on yours.

Thanks for reading 😀

View attachment 214815

I like to see others as you add it to the track. Keep up the good work.

I run mine as a 4S also but only bashing. Proline tires with same tread as yours for grass and a set of MX for more aggressive dirt. Outside of bottom skid plates and change in wing and electronics about the same

1651418007621.png

I like to see others as you add it to the track. Keep up the good work.

I run mine as a 4S also but only bashing. Proline tires with same tread as yours for grass and a set of MX for more aggressive dirt. Outside of bottom skid plates and change in wing and electronics about the same

View attachment 214918
Nice!! That thing looks awesome with white badlands. This car handles tremendously and it flies really nice. I love it!! I would love to see more people run this car and share their specs.
What wing are you running?

Nice!! That thing looks awesome with white badlands. This car handles tremendously and it flies really nice. I love it!! I would love to see more people run this car and share their specs.
What wing are you running?

Thx..

There are a few old threads on there when it came out people posted what they added to the TLR. It's the wing off the Outcast/Notorious. Just like the more low-profile look.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...tm_content=/arrma-rear-wing-ara480006/p635682

My goal was to run mine on a homemade farm basher track against my best bud we made. He has the Typhon v6 6S. I have the same motor as his 2050kv, I have Max8 ESC on 19T pinion only as 4S. Since we are never running straights which he would win on distance....we run neck-neck so all about skills. But I am lighter, TLR is more of a track set up so it's a good race. v5 has 16T pinion so for the short runs, we have epic even battles.

Additional parts
-proline trifecta wing
-proline axis body

Thanks for reading 😀

View attachment 214815
Do you use any of the TLR/ esc features to make this car more race worthy?? I know this is an old thread so I might not get a response any time soon. Thanks :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back