SOLD / FOUND TLR Typhon “Slider”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
Everything as pictured shipped for 70 bucks. Looks like these were going for 120 on eBay. Never been used. No scratches or damage.
DBDC1097-0500-45E8-A535-608CF1341142.jpeg
71A884D9-67B7-4830-9113-CE44E607D70C.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in this piece I’d potentially trade for some new crawler parts as well.

$70 and it’s yours.

I didn't think it was any great deal there.:unsure:
JennysRC has the TLRT chassis for $48. What you are really buying there. Not much else.
But good for you and the buyer.(y)
BTW, this is not really a slider of any sort, IMHO.

Last edited:
I didn't think it was any great deal there.:unsure:
JennysRC has the TLRT chassis for $48. What you are really buying there. Not much else.
But good for you and the buyer.(y)
BTW, this is not really a slider of any sort, IMHO.
I wanted the bellcrank complete it’s much smoother u loose the brace rod from factory setup and fits rite in much smoother and adjustments on the anchorman plate ,shock towers,pin blocks front upper and lower A+B and rear lower (A+Bu can adjust the kick up and toe) and towers have more holes for adjustment also the shocks are better than stock also got the Servo holder cause it’s higher and fits after market servos without using Spacers that’s what I wanted I’m keeping stock chassis ….I wanted some more adjustability to tune for the track also have tekno yellow springs so should be a significant handling difference we’ll see and cost me about $100 from Jenny’s $40 from AMain for pin adjustment block set and A arm pins cause diff size than factory getting there just waiting on lower pin blocks front and rear

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back