SOLD / FOUND TLR Typhon rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodaggy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Here I have a new, never ran TLR typhon with a castle mmx 1515 2200 kv combo, powerhobby 729mbl servo, exb chassis braces, s315 receiver. It has only been fired up to set endpoints and do an esc calibration. Also did some tuning with castle link. Spektrum DX3 transmitter.

$600 shipped or I can do $500 shipped with a stock spektrum firma 150 esc, 2050kv motor, and stock spektrum servo. Paypal accepted. Throw in some extra for goods and services fees.

20220328_184853.jpg

Are you leaving the hobby? Selling so much stuff!

No, just downsizing a little. To many impulse buys haha
I can relate! I've only been in the hobby since October and I have like 11 or 12 rigs. I'm the poster boy for jumping in head first and going overboard. :ROFLMAO:

Here I have a new, never ran TLR typhon with a castle mmx 1515 2200 kv combo, powerhobby 729mbl servo, exb chassis braces, s315 receiver. It has only been fired up to set endpoints and do an esc calibration. Also did some tuning with castle link. Spektrum DX3 transmitter.

$600 shipped or I can do $500 shipped with a stock spektrum firma 150 esc, 2050kv motor, and stock spektrum servo. Paypal accepted. Throw in some extra for goods and services fees.

View attachment 209211
Still avail? I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back