Tlr Typhon Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave
  5. Vendetta
Anybody out there know how the tires that come on the tlr typhon last on pavement?

Not long at all, I burned through mine extremely fast on 6s. I then tried Powerhobby phantom tires and those kind of suck too. Lost chunks out of 2 tires. I also hate the grps due to their extremely tiny size, though my wifey likes them on her typhon along with many others. I just swapped to the rear felony tires on all 4 corners today and I like it a lot though it adds a bit of weight and less traction than the powerhobby but they are pretty nice so far. I can almost drift around like my Felony lol and I did 87mph on them today.

Not long at all, I burned through mine extremely fast on 6s. I then tried Powerhobby phantom tires and those kind of suck too. Lost chunks out of 2 tires. I also hate the grps due to their extremely tiny size, though my wifey likes them on her typhon along with many others. I just swapped to the rear felony tires on all 4 corners today and I like it a lot though it adds a bit of weight and less traction than the powerhobby but they are pretty nice so far. I can almost drift around like my Felony lol and I did 87mph on them today.
When u put the the five spoke dboots on your TLR Typhon did u have to adjust the Camber or Toe or are u running it at RTR settings from the factory?

When u put the the five spoke dboots on your TLR Typhon did u have to adjust the Camber or Toe or are u running it at RTR settings from the factory?
Rtr, I might need to adjust it as the outside of my tires appear to wear out faster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back