TO ALL NEW MEMBERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I get out of this thread. Tired of getting notifications for it in my emails.
Click your heels together three times and repeat, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...

for those of you who don't know, my name is CameronCodes. I am basically one of the admins here (ill get my banner when the 4s line comes out) anyways im here to tell you of a new rule that myself, @WoodiE @slick2500 and a few of the other admins agreed on.
the new rule is for the banning of the T word if you don't know what the t word is then pm either myself or another admin for clarification.

Tushy, TaTa's, Trigonometry, Traitor.
I am old and don't have any common sense left like some of you young whipper snappers have.

How do I get out of this thread. Tired of getting notifications for it in my emails.
On pc double click your name at the top of the page.
Go to Preferences.
Uncheck the box(s) next to receive email notifications that you don't want to receive emails for.

Something up with my phone it said 3:21pm yesterday it was posted, but my pc says 9:39am this site was going stupid slow and ,also my Facebook wasn't working on my phone either.

Idk about the time thing, but Facebook services went down for 6 or 7 hours today. Evidently they had a data cascading failure they cause all their servers to stop communicating. They say it was all internal and no data was compromised but we'll see how true that is. Pretty funny timing with all the Senate stuff and whatnot.

I guess some countries got hit hard because of how much the populace relies in Insta, FB, and whatsapp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back