To all the Turks and Syrians out there: Be safe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all American soldiers 💪🇺🇲 Be safe🤟👍 God Bless America 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
Yea, ummmmm...... I don't think there are US soldiers helping with the earthquake victims. :rolleyes:

Thoughts and prayers to all Turks and Syrians affected by the earthquake. Terrible situation. ✌️

earthquake.jpg

Has nothing to do with American Soldiers at all.

2200 year old castle was completely destroyed. Just rubble.

I don't know what is going on .just wanted to say God bless to All American soldiers .I don't believe I said anything wrong..now that I hear there was a earth quake I hope everyone is ok..
There were two earth quakes if my info is correct. a 7.8 followed by a 7.5.

Did you hit your head? I hope it wasn't too bad.
No I didn't hit my head.like I mentioned .I jumped into this thread suoporting my fellow Americans in uniform.i believe it's ok to say that in any thread.if you have a problem with me saying God bless America then report me ..let's see how far that goes..my prayers to those involved in the earth quakes..just found out..so I hope everyone is ok .
Yea, ummmmm...... I don't think there are US soldiers helping with the earthquake victims. :rolleyes:

Thoughts and prayers to all Turks and Syrians affected by the earthquake. Terrible situation. ✌️
Just found out about the earth quake.thought this was a thread to show support for who ever .my bad .plz forgive me

Last edited:
I don't know what is going on .just wanted to say God bless to All American soldiers .I don't believe I said anything wrong..now that I hear there was a earth quake I hope everyone is ok..

No I didn't hit my head.like I mentioned .I jumped into this thread suoporting my fellow Americans in uniform.i believe it's ok to say that in any thread.if you have a problem with me saying God bless America then report me ..let's see how far that goes..my prayers to those involved in the earth quakes..just found out..so I hope everyone is ok .
It wasn't the fact you said what you said......it was saying it here when it had nothing to do with the original post of a serious situation. :rolleyes:

And this paranoid fantasy, where I report you for saying God bless America, is supposed to make the case that you didn't hit your head...
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

You'll have to forgive me but, I remain unconvinced. I've never reported you for anything and there's no reason to assume I would start now.

It wasn't the fact you said what you said......it was saying it here when it had nothing to do with the original post of a serious situation. :rolleyes:
I understand 👍 like I said I apologize..I thought it was just a thread to show support for their people.nothing in the thread mentioned anything about a earth quake..so I didnt know.just found out now when I jumped in here on my break. Let's all move on plz ..and now that I understand what this thread is for my thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by the earth quake 👍
And this paranoid fantasy, where I report you for saying God bless America, is supposed to make the case that you didn't hit your head...
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

You'll have to forgive me but, I remain unconvinced. I've never reported you for anything and there's no reason to assume I would start now.
Ok thanks.lets move on plz👍
I do think they sent some people for aid
I'm sure we did..Americans help everyone...👍

Come on guys. Don't be too harsh on King Blitz. I assume he didn't get the post.
Yet another tragedy in that region. I hope the number of casualties won't rise too much, but as always, they probably will find more, unfortunately.
Not that the Turks don't have a problem now, but the Syrians were already in bad situation over there. Sad.

Did you hit your head? I hope it wasn't too bad.
My step daughter randomly asked me the other day if baby’s really got dropped on their heads sometimes. I told her yes, I know of one for sure.

Last edited:
You can just say my name. You don't need to be cryptic. :ROFLMAO:
Well… I’m talking about the ‘Momma was up high on the ladder’ type dropping. You seem like the normal kind of dropped 🙃

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back