To good to be true!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Has anybody heard or seen this??
B977B297-0C71-4CDC-B9FC-295F9CB8DA86.png
958E054E-A8BF-4F75-96AB-D173346BD764.png
B977B297-0C71-4CDC-B9FC-295F9CB8DA86.png
958E054E-A8BF-4F75-96AB-D173346BD764.png

What kind of scam is this website? That's cheap. You think you will actually get this stuff?

Last edited:
No I don’t think I would! Would be nice at that price!! You can even use pay pal

I just did a test order for an Arrma body that showed $34 Canadian. When I checked out and went to paypal the price doubled to $67. So $33 for shipping and it was some Chinese Character(name) for the person that gets the paypal money. So it's on a slow boat from China...hope you get the stuff. Good price if thats what you ACTUALLY paid. I never went through with the Pay Pal. I hope they didnt steal my paypal login info somehow...?

What kind of scam is this website? That's cheap. You think you will actually get this stuff?
EDIT: I just did a test order for an Arrma body that showed $34 Canadian. When I checked out and went to paypal the price doubled to $67. So $33 for shipping and it was some Chinese Character(name) for the person that gets the paypal money. So it's on a slow boat from China...hope you get the stuff. Good price if thats what you ACTUALLY paid.
I didn’t buy it,figured it’s a scam

I didn’t buy it,figured it’s a scam
It might be legit but I think it would take a long time to get your order and the stuff may be counterfeit from China. I'd like to test it out...maybe someone else ordered from them can chime in?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back