Big Rock To Nero or not to Nero?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CL-Audio

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
Hi RC friends.
Life happened and I just got back into the RC game after almost 2 years. The last RC I purchased was the non diff Nero. I came back to the mix, and to my dismay found out the terrible new about the Traxxas lawsuit and Hobbico getting bought by Horizon. I basically have a brand new Nero, only ran it 6 times (I'm OCD about maintenance so keep a log), and now they don't sell it in the states. What have you Nero guys done or are doing to justify selling or keeping this truck that was put out to pasture way before it's time. :(
Thanks all.

Ever since the Nero was discontinued I decided to keep my unused but slightly upgraded non-diff Nero in the box until one day you can't find a new one anymore then I may sell it to make a few bucks.

Hello. I recently found a NIB Nero Big Rock. It is definitely a step above my Outcast and Granite BLX. I have been buying spares for back up and have not had any problems finding any of the parts I have looked for. The Nero is a beast. I would not even consider selling it or getting rid of it. I have a feeling you guys would regret it if you did. Have fun!!

Any and all Nero parts are available from Tower, Horizon. There’s several shops that now carry all the Nero parts.

Better get them while you can if there’s any truth to Jason (Arrma founder) saying they “normally” only stock discontinued parts for 2 years.
Any and all Nero parts are available from Tower, Horizon. There’s several shops that now carry all the Nero parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back