Typhon To wheelie bar or not to wheelie bar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Typhon 3S V3 with monster truck tires and a smaller pinion. The front sure likes to come up.

90% of my driving is off-road but the sound of that wing scrape is like nails on a chalk board.

How effective is a wheelie bar on a Typhon? Particularly off road.

Typhon 3S V3 with monster truck tires and a smaller pinion. The front sure likes to come up.

90% of my driving is off-road but the sound of that wing scrape is like nails on a chalk board.

How effective is a wheelie bar on a Typhon? Particularly off road.
Idk if I would want to run without it to be honest.

Believe it or not, I have had a tbone wheelie bar on my Typhon 3S since the V1 release and it has been great.

That was the first I did to my Typhon 3s I just grabbed one from my local hobby shop was 12.99 I believe Part #AR320403

0D90AF77-196A-4424-B37B-3BB7B2EA34EA.jpeg

The new granite wheelie bars are even better. Wider so less wobble during wheelies. I would still prefer the T-bone one Typhon 3S. New granite bar is $5 on JRC.

The new granite wheelie bars are even better. Wider so less wobble during wheelies. I would still prefer the T-bone one Typhon 3S. New granite bar is $5 on JRC.
yeah that was the only one the had in stock at that time

Most of the time it's more of an anchor than a wheelie bar but I only drive on soft grass and gravel. Since they don't have bearings the wheels don't really spin like they should so I'd recommend getting skateboard wheels
Wouldn’t skate board wheels be too big and heavy???

im going to take a stab in the dark and say that was sarcasm.

Seems that he was serious about 93.7lbs. LOL! Outcast 8s product weight from Horizon Hobby website is 24 pounds

Screenshot_20210416-091022_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back