Today is a sad day for me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own almost every M12 Fuel tool ? and know how much they weigh. If they made an M12 in-line driver I would have for sure bought that instead of the DeWALT. I hate yellow tools ?
I can tell you that the M12 jigsaw is garbage. I f@cking hate it ?

Yeah that’s prob one of the rare few tools I don’t have in cordless. I have the circular and reciprocating saws, cut off wheel, multi-tool saw thing, band saw, drill driver with clutch, hammer drill, regular impact, right angle impact, speaker, LED lamp, vacuum, and more I’m sure. I also have the full Packout setup with a bunch of storage bins.

I just did the exact same thing a few days ago. Hahah.

Attachments

• 20190812_112304.jpg
    20190812_112304.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 37
I just did the exact same thing a few days ago. Hahah.
I feel your pain. lol!

I almost did it again yesterday with my 2mm bit... I really need to just lay the drill driver down somewhere on it's side. Even with the high capacity battery that's big and flat, standing it on the corner of my workbench is stupid stupid stupid!

I feel your pain. lol!

I almost did it again yesterday with my 2mm bit... I really need to just lay the drill driver down somewhere on it's side. Even with the high capacity battery that's big and flat, standing it on the corner of my workbench is stupid stupid stupid!
I need to do the same. I dropped my 2mm awhile back and it's had a wobble to it ever since.

Good to know.

I have the older mini-sawsall. I forget what they call it, hacksall? Was thinking of replacing it with the brushless version, but really, for as infrequently as I use it, it serves it's purpose and keeps me from having to use a hand hack saw for small metal work and plastic cuts.

I use the DeWALT 8V gyro screwdriver with a clutch. I use it in the in-line mode, not the pistol grip handle mode. I set my clutch to the lowest setting and use it as a manual driver to fully tighten. This allows the driver to do 80% of the work and I finish by hand. I think this method is perfectly fine.

View attachment 44931
https://www.dewalt.com/products/pow...gyroscopic-screwdriver-1-battery-kit/dcf680n1

it's a bit pricey, but I got myself the same setup.
I actually really enjoy this mini drill

If it was a 10mm socket it would've been lost within the first few months. ?
I lost not one, but 3 in one day. That is a record for me for 10MM though. I do a lot of Subaru stuff, and 12MM is more common on them, so i lose way more of those.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back