Today's bash session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon NC RC

Keep it fun......SEND IT
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
So today the weather here in North Carolina is pristine. Charged up the batteries went out to the Black Mountain State park, and turned loose the Mojave and the wife with her Senton. I am continuing to get used to my Mojave.....this will make 9 or 10 packs ran thru it..... The wife and her Senton..... She continues to get used to it as well. We have ran probably a dozen packs through it...... I will have to say, Arrma did a very good job building this stuff pretty tough. My wife continues to run into everything imaginable even in wide Open spaces....how she can hit.EVERYTHING.....Ill never know...... full blast.... head on..... you name it ......she did it today. Did not break a thing....cartwheels galore....

It does have the T bone front bumper......didn't shatter.....and I have drywall taped and shoo gooed the bodies......

It was a good day

Last edited:
Ha Ha, that was funny the wifey takes out everything. I've known a few people in my time like that, but practice makes perfect, well maby not for everyone. 🤣

Ha Ha, that was funny the wifey takes out everything. I've known a few people in my time like that, but practice makes perfect, well maby not for everyone. 🤣
The first time she ever ran her rig, I turned her loose in a parking lot that was bigger than the size of a football field. Absolutely nothing to hit other than a light pole in the middle of it so just stay away from that pole, okay?

Yep, she hits it

2x

The first time she ever ran her rig, I turned her loose in a parking lot that was bigger than the size of a football field. Absolutely nothing to hit other than a light pole in the middle of it so just stay away from that pole, okay?

Yep, she hits it

2x
I think I did worse my first time driving
I think I did worse my first time driving
My rc car not the real car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back