Kraton Toe out adjustment question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceanminded

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Recently upgraded my a-arms to RPM and noticed toe out adjustment seems different. Still learning the truck as it is fairly new. Does this look normal and/or should I adjust?

Attachments

• FAC6F850-F036-4378-B854-A86C6F03C224.jpeg
    FAC6F850-F036-4378-B854-A86C6F03C224.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 110
  • B7FEECF4-E25A-460F-8CEC-76460740BCAF.jpeg
    B7FEECF4-E25A-460F-8CEC-76460740BCAF.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 84
I have some toe out and almost 0 camber. This looks a little more than mine but still okay to me. Too much though and you could have understeer and the inner wheel may rub on the rod ends through corners

What is the best way to adjust or measure. Is it done by unscrewing rod ends and do you just eyeball it.

I've always done mine by eye, but there are race tools you can use for measuring these that I personally wouldn't bother with

You'll only need a turnbuckle wrench (I think a 5.5mm) for adjustments. You can also use an adjustable spanner or even some pliers will do instead

Each turnbuckle has a standard direction thread on one side, and a reverse direction thread on the other. No need to take the turnbuckle out to adjust. You only have to turn the centre of the turnbuckle either direction to widen or shorten the length of BOTH rod ends

The camber also looks a bit off in the front. Is there a way to adjust the camber on these cars and do you know what an optimal setting should be for standard bashing.

Does anyone know if arrma supplies the exact milameter length of the turn buckles? Then we would know the exact degree of the toe angle that arrma recommends. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back