Kraton Tonight!! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalani938

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
After weeks of research on which RC to get to add to my collection I have decided on the Kraton and I can't be more excited! Can't wait to get it in and see how she performs. Also glad I found this community to learn as much as I can about this RC. Glad the wife decided to spoil me this Christmas :) I'm ordering it tonight!

Congratulations! Your going to love it. The performance and durability of the Kraton will blow your mind. This forum is a great place to ask questions.

Congrats on that! :D

Senton is a beast and can take a beating. It's the shortcourse version of the Kraton. I landed front down into a grass hill, all my other RCs would have multiple parts broken. What the Senton did was hammer a 1-inch deep hole into the hill.

Wouldn't recommend doing that on purpose though, the hit was pretty nasty :D

After weeks of research on which RC to get to add to my collection I have decided on the Kraton and I can't be more excited! Can't wait to get it in and see how she performs. Also glad I found this community to learn as much as I can about this RC. Glad the wife decided to spoil me this Christmas :) I'm ordering it tonight!
Did you get the sale price on Tower. 469 before coupon code! So $406 if you're a member!

When I ordered it it was $499 with $60 coupon so it ended up being $439. Then I got $55 tower e-cash rewards for my order to spend at a later date. Can't beat it.

You are going to love that car.

I still can't believe how friggin rad the Kraton is. I have buddies with Asscociated, Traxxas, Losi, Kyosho and DHK stuff and they are all jealous. They crash and their cars need repairs. I crash on a jump big enough to clear a full size pick up truck and kicked it over on it's wheels and hit the throttle. When we race it's not a race, and when we bump, they flip, while I drift around the corner. Kraton is a beast. Best money I have spent in a while.

Don't get me wrong, their cars are still cool, but they all want to join the Arrma Arrmy.

Congrats on Kraton! I only have one bash in on mine and it left an impression to say the least. Big storm right now in CA, I'm totally jonesing to get her out again, going to try with Outcast meats on her! Beast is the one word to describe best.

IMG_1338.JPG

Might be a stupid question, but does the Kraton come with an antenna? Mine didn't, but I see a spot to mount one on the receiver box.

Might be a stupid question, but does the Kraton come with an antenna? Mine didn't, but I see a spot to mount one on the receiver box.
There are no stupid questions on this forum. Mine didn't come with one, don't think any of them do on the truggys at least.

Mine did not. It would just snap off anyway. It's like you will be landing on your wheels every time.

The antenna is internal to the receiver. The hole is there in case you change the radio. I run a spektrum radio and the receiver has an eternal antenna. Handy they made the box adaptable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back