Kraton Took my kraton for a break in run and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bicketybam haha trust me I figured the jump from 4s to 6s wasn’t just the only difference. Would you say though that the K6s is closer to the K4s than the talion? I feel the talion would fill the gap between the k6s and a typhon 6s as it’s sorta a combo of the two.

Plus I’m working on a limited budget. If I bought a kraton 6s, who here is going to help explain to the wife how don’t you already have a kraton really isn’t true. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Neither is close. The difference between the 4S line and the 6S line is great.

Sometimes you get such a bad taste in your mouth it is just hard to get past it, even if things start to get better.

My experience with the K4s started horrible. I have since adjusted my expectations and have been having a better time with the car. That said my experience with the K6s has been so much better. I feel that I got so much more car for the additional cost, well worth it. Keeping both and plan on having a blast.

Jenny rc has stripped a couple more K4s and K6s if you need parts

Attachments

• 20200523_130046.jpg
    20200523_130046.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Your Notorious and the K6S share like 98% of the same parts. Basically the Kraton is a long wheel base Notorious. Other than the chassis, the durability should be the same and I don't even think the shorter Notorious chassis is less prone to bending. I have a few that are bent.
Right on brother... Most of all it isn't cursed like my kraton was lol ?

So tomorrow im going for the first time use punch 5 on my kraton with 15t pinion i have loosened the clutch by 0.25 just to be sure i don't pop out my new driveshafts -_- . I wont jump it because im now really scared of jumping now with the kraton and i ordered a ds3218 pro to remplace the coreless 25kg who has a ton of play going to try to run it like how i was running my typhon not giving a poop about my worries for once if it craps on me well cya
I was wondering if i go back to 13t but i remember 13t being completly boring on 3s i have spent so much the pass mount i need a break of orders.

Or i put the ds3218pro on my typhon because i heard the ads15 can catch your esc on fire if it shorts and i have no warranty on the typhon?

Last edited:
@T3xasb3ast903 I was referencing the 4s outcast. But still as @bicketybam stated, there isn’t much difference other than length. This is true for the K4s & o4s as well as the two 6s. That being said I do not own any 6s cars. When that time comes my experience with my K4s has been great so I don’t feel the need to own a k6s. I’m torn between the talion/typhon/outcast or notorious in that order :ROFLMAO:
OH OK my bad lol... Go for a 6s!!!!!!?

Today's run with kraton 4s was great i did not wanted to jump the thing but i did? started doing front flips my first 3 tries were a sucess the 5 other ones well lets just say i landed a lot of the time on the right front tire hard i though i killed the arm but it did not just came back for more only problem was it was 31 degres celsius today OOF even with a yeah racing alluminum heatsink fan motor was hot the end of the 3s baterry like enough to cook an egg same for the 4s in mid run?. Had to wait 10 mins each time it did not wanted to cool down at all even with the fans turning at full speed
I cant put the fan on my typhon and it was already getting hot imagine today it would have cooked or catched on fire and the lipos were almkst too hot to touch? checked the internal resistance and cells everything was fine i never encounter something like this before
I quess i will just wait until its less hot outside

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back