Kraton Took the Kraton to the skate park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooManyHobbies

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
No major breaks or bends which is a HUGE plus after already having 2/3 of my cars down at the moment. I do need to repack the ear plugs in the diff though. Which I have no problem with after what I just did to the poor thing, lol. Picture is a screenshot from a video, so quality isn't the best
20200914_085914.jpg

I gotta get back to skate parks! They’re awesome.
Was my first time at one. I spent an hour looking at all the ones in my area, and decided on this one. Def gonna be returning. I really want a M2C crusher chassis so it will rotate faster in the air

Good luck! It gets expensive when you mess up though ?
I don't want to use the chassis for crazy flips and stuff, just to help out if the truck takes off awkwardly. I also want to find a quarry or something similar to mess around in. Fixing them is half the fun! The hit to the wallet when it goes REALLY wrong, not so much...

I don't want to use the chassis for crazy flips and stuff, just to help out if the truck takes off awkwardly. I also want to find a quarry or something similar to mess around in. Fixing them is half the fun! The hit to the wallet when it goes REALLY wrong, not so much...
Agree 1000%. I almost enjoy working on RCs. It’s like working on real cars but instantly rewarding and way easier.

Agree 1000%. I almost enjoy working on RCs. It’s like working on real cars but instantly rewarding and way easier.
Also wayyyy cheaper than working on the real one. $50 or so in tools for all your rc cars wont even get you a good jack stand for a car lol

Also wayyyy cheaper than working on the real one. $50 or so in tools for all your rc cars wont even get you a good jack stand for a car lol
It’d be so much easier if I could pick my car up and flip it over like an rc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back