took this out from a post 🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
While trying to help a member fix an issue with his gearing

@Velodromed comes out with
Sounds like krkrkrkrkrkrkrkr- check the pinion/ring gear mesh.
Sounds like tatatatatatatatata- open it up and check the small inside gears
Sounds like frpfrpfrpfrpfrpftpgrhgtug- check your spur mesh.

Or just post a video. You have to download it to YouTube then copy and paste the link.

I rarely literally laugh out loud but this had me rolling!
And fyi yes I am sober.

THIS FORUM IS THE SHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

If you are wondering why I started a new post its because I didn't want to disrespect someone's post with jokes....which just so happens doing that was the last time I laughed out loud when a certain member was flipping out at everyone in his path. I'm sorry but that was funny stuff!:ROFLMAO:😈😜

I had a hearty belly laugh at that as well courtesy of Mr. Dromed :LOL: I laugh out loud a lot on this forum. It probably makes up a solid 33% of my daily 15 minutes of laughter.

Best use of Batman sound FX. EVER.

Too bad you were sober...can you imagine how funny that would have been had cabbage been involved? :ROFLMAO:

While trying to help a member fix an issue with his gearing

@Velodromed comes out with
Sounds like krkrkrkrkrkrkrkr- check the pinion/ring gear mesh.
Sounds like tatatatatatatatata- open it up and check the small inside gears
Sounds like frpfrpfrpfrpfrpftpgrhgtug- check your spur mesh.

Or just post a video. You have to download it to YouTube then copy and paste the link.

I rarely literally laugh out loud but this had me rolling!
And fyi yes I am sober.

THIS FORUM IS THE SHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

If you are wondering why I started a new post its because I didn't want to disrespect someone's post with jokes....which just so happens doing that was the last time I laughed out loud when a certain member was flipping out at everyone in his path. I'm sorry but that was funny stuff!:ROFLMAO:😈😜
Well that does fend off the overly sensitive so…yeah 😊
Also that pretty much is how I figure out what’s wrong with many things. Big car, little car, wife. It’s all about the sound they make, or don’t make. 😉

Well that does fend off the overly sensitive so…yeah 😊
Also that pretty much is how I figure out what’s wrong with many things. Big car, little car, wife. It’s all about the sound they make, or don’t make. 😉
Acoustic analysis is an often underrated methodology.

I can't think of anything to say so
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Acoustic analysis is an often underrated methodology.
Yes it is Professor, yes it is.
Yep, Velo is a great guy.
Aw shucks, I appreciate the compliment 😊
I appreciate that you guys are…um, appreciating my sense of humor. It helps offset the amount of people that think I’m a total a-hole 😏

Yes it is Professor, yes it is.

Aw shucks, I appreciate the compliment 😊
I appreciate that you guys are…um, appreciating my sense of humor. It helps offset the amount of people that think I’m a total a-hole 😏
Or maybe we just appreciate a-holes. I know I do :LOL:

You're top notch brother. I wouldn't want you any other way.

Or maybe we just appreciate a-holes. I know I do :LOL:

You're top notch brother. I wouldn't want you any other way.
Thank you very much my friend. I truly appreciate that 😊

Hilarious indeed - definitely made me laugh.

Don't worry too much about that certain member. Almost a guaranteed troll. Said all the right key phrases about should have just bought a Traxxas, that whatever someone suggested better work forever, took everybody's advise and did something contrary and posted about it... Then went about insulting as many members as he could.

This is a good forum where people stick around and get to know each other and I appreciate the camaraderie and humor.

Hilarious indeed - definitely made me laugh.

Don't worry too much about that certain member. Almost a guaranteed troll. Said all the right key phrases about should have just bought a Traxxas, that whatever someone suggested better work forever, took everybody's advise and did something contrary and posted about it... Then went about insulting as many members as he could.

This is a good forum where people stick around and get to know each other and I appreciate the camaraderie and humor.
Amen.

OK he's at it again. This time it's "does it make a wizzzzing noise?"
Perform Hip Hop GIF by BabyTV
And how would you describe the loose pinion sound?😂

What's funny is I can hear it as I read it.
By all mean's I'm NOT dissin...straight up complimenting you.
Buddy, trust me I know you are not hacking on me. We’re both just having fun. Frankly I am honored that you started an entire thread on my sound…’analysis’. My whole life that’s how I’ve figured out many mechanical issues from my car to my bicycles, most anything mechanical. Sound and the feeling I get in my butt (vibrations and yes that does sound bad) give me a very good idea of what’s going on with a machine. So keep it up my friend, I smiled and laughed big time when you started this thread and continue to do so whenever you post to it 😊
I keep waitin' for a "chitty chitty bang bang, chitty chitty bang bang" :ROFLMAO:
I still love that movie!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back