Tool advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right you get what you pay for....thing is there is so many options and sometimes the most expensive doesn't always mean the best that's why I like asking around what other people are using the proably gonna get the mip I was also already looking at the dynamite sets but they are really not that much cheaper then the mip and if the mip hold up better over time might as well spend the extra couple bucks
I think
No, I understand. $ doesn't always mean quality, but in this case, I can confirm that it does.

These days, with so much Chinesium to be found, it's hard to be sure what your spending your hard earned money on. I know this is just a hobby for pretty much all of us, but that doesn't mean we want to throw away our money. :)

Ok so I'm looking to buy some hex drivers and some nut drivers any suggestions on good sets and where to buy/order some for a decent price thx

I rounded out a couple heads using MATCO!!! after that fiasco I ordered a set of MIP. they aren't here yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting them. All I've heard is good things.. Small price to pay for sanity..

I've had the same MIP speed bits for........maybe 8 years? They are still in perfect condition.

I was skeptical about how good the tools could be, but I am really glad that I didn't buy at the cheap end of the market. I have no doubt that there are other good quality tools out there in addition to MIPs.....I just don't know them as I'm fairly new so I didn't want to risk experimenting with it......the poor man pays twice

I'm definitely getting the mip's haven't gotten them yet because I returned the notorius back to the store I'm waiting for a replacement truck but I'm definitely getting the mip's @Mongoose

Well went to the hobby shop today got some stuff spent to much lol but well worth it I didn't get the mip's but got some goodies

Nice! Let me know how you like the Dynamite but drivers...I have wondered about them.
I have the 2.5mm, MIP for everything smaller. The Dynamite is okay, and the tip is strong. Only problem is they use a grub screw to keep the shaft in place, and even with red loctite, needs to be re-tightened every so often. The grip is actually comfortable as well, and allows for a lot of torque when necessary.

I have the 2.5mm, MIP for everything smaller. The Dynamite is okay, and the tip is strong. Only problem is they use a grub screw to keep the shaft in place, and even with red loctite, needs to be re-tightened every so often. The grip is actually comfortable as well, and allows for a lot of torque when necessary.

I stripped every one of mine but one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back