Tool Bag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I use those parts boxes you can find in the fishing area at walmart or whatever. The one I keep in my truck bag is loaded up with many screws, washers, nuts, pins, wheel hexes, springs, exhaust gaskets, ball ends, turnbuckles... stuff that rattles loose or breaks easily. The one on the far right is what I keep in my bag. The tool bag on the far upper right is also what I take.
2019-0201-PartsBoxes.jpg

For big parts, I just put them in the stackable drawer things I posted up earlier. All these boxes go in one of those drawers as well.

You have some stuff! I need a better small parts home and travel system and stuff grows around me too. I've looked at Harbor Freight and Home Depot but not looked enough at Walmart and was in there just tonight....
I want to resist so much but I also want to manage what I purchase and it all be at hand. What happens in my untimely exit and all my stuff is left here for the questions? lol I overthink but I certainly admire your small parts management.

I use this Keter 16" clear view box. Has top organizer, removable tray, and bottom. Using it 15 years, not to big to lug around yet carries what I need.
20190319_000619.jpg
20190319_000518.jpg

Maybe I'm a little too Canadian, but this hockey roller bag fits my truck, my tackle box of tools and parts, and my metal can that holds my batteries. I could still throw in anther truck on top, and the side pouches could fit at least two complete sets of spare tires. The bag was free, as someone was getting rid of it, but a new one (none branded) would only be around $40 CAD.
20190319_112713.jpg
20190319_112705.jpg
20190319_112627.jpg

Currently I'm just in a flat organizer box from H. F. but I've been eyeing this @ H.D.
I have the shorter version and love it

I have big plastic rolling tool boxes made by Dewalt and Stanley, but I find them to be too big and bulky. They are great if they will stay next to your work bench, but not so much for field use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back