Typhon Tool kit for 3s line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazerguy77

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get tired of the included hex tools in my car and wanted to get a kit, but I’m worried I won’t get the right size, any kits that work on the arrma typhon 3s? It would also be good if it was on Amazon

Drill or dremel? I have to decide. Im getting a good deal one one. I will make sure im carefull with not stripping the threads
I recommend drill since that’s what I use, but make sure to do it 90% by drill then hand tighten the rest, that way you can make sure not to strip the plastic

Drill or dremel? I have to decide. Im getting a good deal one one. I will make sure im carefull with not stripping the threads
Get the DeWALT gyro driver with a clutch. This will prevent you from stripping screws. Also you can use the electric driver to drive screws until the clutch slips and then finish by hand without putting the tool down. It’s super efficient.

1601938608900.png

this one?

Last edited:
Get the DeWALT gyro driver with a clutch. This will prevent you from stripping screws. Also you can use the electric driver to drive screws until the clutch slips and then finish by hand without putting the tool down. It’s super efficient.

JD---How is this drill overall? I just got the Metabo one and sending it back complete crap. The trigger is on/off actuator like a light switch. I want something I can be delicate with. My question with this dewalt is do you eventually get used to the Gyro feature? Seems cool but odd to me.

JD---How is this drill overall? I just got the Metabo one and sending it back complete crap. The trigger is on/off actuator like a light switch. I want something I can be delicate with. My question with this dewalt is do you eventually get used to the Gyro feature? Seems cool but odd to me.
It’s odd at first but then becomes second nature. I will say it’s probably not for everyone. But it is very sensitive and variable speed. It will creep or blast depending on gyro input.

Been using protek tools. They seem decent willing to bet MIP is better but the protek have been going strong for 8 months now with no sign of wear. My first tool kit from Dynamite lasted about 3 months before showing some wear and now they are next to useless. MIP will be next if the Protek wears out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back