Tool kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Well got this tool kit in the mail today took forever. Ordered from TopTom/Tomtop whatever ya call it. I already went and bought a set of mips? in the meantime while waiting.?‍♂️ oh well this will be my portable kit I'll take with me when out bashing the mips can stay on the bench for now

Attachments

• DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    352.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 56
I use MIP bits/milwaukee m12 driver and 20 year old losi hand wrenches at home, same losi wrenches and PB-Swiss bits in a ratchet screwdriver in the field.

I need to pick up a cheap lithium driver for my truck bag to go with me... every time I'm standing out in the sun getting cooked and eaten alive by bugs while I wrench on stuff by hand, I swear I'm stopping at home depot/lowes/menards on my way home to buy another driver... but I never do. lol!

I use MIP bits/milwaukee m12 driver and 20 year old losi hand wrenches at home, same losi wrenches and PB-Swiss bits in a ratchet screwdriver in the field.

I need to pick up a cheap lithium driver for my truck bag to go with me... every time I'm standing out in the sun getting cooked and eaten alive by bugs while I wrench on stuff by hand, I swear I'm stopping at home depot/lowes/menards on my way home to buy another driver... but I never do. lol!
I have this that I plan on using just need to get some bits

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0044.JPG
    DSC_0044.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 50
I have this that I plan on using just need to get some bits
The PB Swiss bits are nice, not too expensive, but they are shorter, so may need a good extension.

I like my driver to have a locking bit holder on them. Relying on magnets or the pop ring gets frustrating. I just need to avoid making a knee jerk purchase without paying attention to stuff like that... which I'm prone to do. lol!

Do you have a link to the cheap set you bought, I’ve got tools already, but I like the large handles on those pictured.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back