Tools/Gear for traveling with RC and Equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamator

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
What do you all use, if anything, when traveling with your RC equipment to a track or a meet or whatever? When you got an RC or two, maybe a battery box, transmitter case, etc? Does anyone use a cart? I’d like to get some ideas of what people use.

Yea.. don't be lazy!! 🤣🤣
JK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210827-235541.png
    Screenshot_20210827-235541.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 72
Man, I would feel so silly pulling up to a spot dragging that cart full of RCs.
yes, I know, who cares what people think, but still I’m would def be embarrassed. LoL

Man, I would feel so silly pulling up to a spot dragging that cart full of RCs.
yes, I know, who cares what people think, but still I’m would def be embarrassed. LoL
I went to my favorite Bash spot this weekend and 3 guys were doing exactly this. They had multiple rigs and wagons very similar to the one above. The guys were clearly more hardcore than me and my silly little Granite.

Does this beast have wheels on the back side? I have always used a good sized tackle box in the past, but now that I have moved on to 1/8 scale none of my spare parts (A-arms, shocks, etc.) fit. I am looking for a suitable upgrade. I am building a track on my farm, so I onlybhave to walk about 300 yards from the cabin, but trying to juggle everything is problematic.

Does this beast have wheels on the back side? I have always used a good sized tackle box in the past, but now that I have moved on to 1/8 scale none of my spare parts (A-arms, shocks, etc.) fit. I am looking for a suitable upgrade. I am building a track on my farm, so I onlybhave to walk about 300 yards from the cabin, but trying to juggle everything is problematic.
Yes it has wheels and a pull up handle like a suit case

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back