Tools, well grease actually

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I use Green Slime when building shocks and diffs etc, but it's such a small pot and so expensive for what you get, 4cc tub..!!
Got this stuff from work, it was cheaper than Green Slime and the tub is 1oz, to be honest it's not exactly the same but very close (not quite as sticky) I'll be building all shocks and diffs with it from now on.. :cool:

It's actual use is for servicing rear shocks on MTB's, check your local bike shop or Amain too see if they stock it as I'm not sure if it's readily available or just a workshop item..

IMG_5958.jpeg
IMG_5959.jpeg

I paid like £3.67 each for 60ml 400, 450, 20k and 30k silicon oils for shocks and diffs and I found a 143gr marine grease for like £7 which is not bad, since it will probably last me years

Did I miss smth? I only use a 3S car, but even 500k diff silicone is only £5.67 if Id have a center diff car

I use Green Slime when building shocks and diffs etc, but it's such a small pot and so expensive for what you get, 4cc tub..!!
Got this stuff from work, it was cheaper than Green Slime and the tub is 1oz, to be honest it's not exactly the same but very close (not quite as sticky) I'll be building all shocks and diffs with it from now on.. :cool:

It's actual use is for servicing rear shocks on MTB's, check your local bike shop or Amain too see if they stock it as I'm not sure if it's readily available or just a workshop item..

View attachment 265578View attachment 265579
I just use a bit of shock oil on the o ring never had any problems

I paid like £3.67 each for 60ml 400, 450, 20k and 30k silicon oils for shocks and diffs and I found a 143gr marine grease for like £7 which is not bad, since it will probably last me years

Did I miss smth? I only use a 3S car, but even 500k diff silicone is only £5.67 if Id have a center diff car
He is using it for the o-rings, just like Green Slime from TA.
Not on the gears or instead of silicone oil in the diffs.

I have read a few times that Green Slime is just repackaged Noleen SF30, so if you are in the USA (or don´t mind the shipping and taxes) you could get it directly from the source.

https://www.noleenj6.com/noleen-greases

It´s 10$ for 2oz or 35$ for 10oz.

So, since originally posting this I have built 1x diff and 2x sets of shocks, so far so good. They went together really well but only time will tell if this stuff is any good over time..👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back