Infraction Top speed stock chassis Infraction V2 (stock axles, stock shafts, etc...not including electronics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlvaSpeed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I would like to know what is the upper speed range (Infraction V2) on stock chassis components (with upgraded electronics and tires of course.).
Thanks.

It's hard to say, there are a lot of factors involved. More power is only one of them. If you can't get the power the ground or the car takes flight, the power is useless.

I would suggest looking that build threads and doing some YouTube University to get an idea of what you want to do.

Are you looking at the platform as a whole (limitless included, or aftermarket bodies), or just the Infraction, with the Infraction body? Aerodynamics is going to limit you to somewhere around 130-140 with the Infraction body, and that's on 8s power.

I believe with only swapping electronics and tuning the suspension you would be limited somewhere around 150 - 160 mph.
That is much easier said than done. There is a list of 20+ guys on this forum you have put $1,500 - 3,000 into their rigs and not gone over 140 mph.

Are you looking at the platform as a whole (limitless included, or aftermarket bodies), or just the Infraction, with the Infraction body? Aerodynamics is going to limit you to somewhere around 130-140 with the Infraction body, and that's on 8s power.
Tony Ingalls and James Mccoy have both hit 170mph with the stock Infraction body. It's like that old aviation quote, "The ungainly F-4 Phantom went on to prove that, given enough power, even a brick can fly."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back