Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Toronto Raptors are the NBA champions!

Jimbobjr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Congradulations, well deserved. Oh man, that buzzer beater against my Sixers was too much. I knew it was your year, glad for the Raptors, Toronto and πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦.

jondilly1974

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Granite
I’m still shocked honestly. I can’t believe they finished the series off. The final game at the Oracle and they are popping bottles on the floor. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well deserved. Now Drake has some new material. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
How about them St. Louis Blues πŸ˜‚
Not going to lie, I was way happier to hear about the Blues over the Bruins, but that's only because I don't really care in the slightest about basketball. Between the Warriors and Raptors though, I was rooting for the Raptors.

But congratulations on the win Canada!

Last edited:

bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Notorious, Talion
There are 21 Canadians on this year's team, so I guess that counts for a Canada win as well:love:
How many Canadians on the Raptors?
Not going to lie, I was way happier to hear about the Blues over the Bruins, but that's only because I don't really care in the slightest about basketball. Between the Warriors and Raptors though, I was rooting for the Raptors.

But congratulations on the win Canada!
I really don't care for pro basketball.

Notorious J

πŸ¦–πŸ€#1!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
The Six baby! We The North! Raptors NBA champs!
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s
How many Canadians on the Raptors?

I really don't care for pro basketball.
There's only about a dozen Canadians in the whole NBA, none on the current roster. I'm not a huge basketball fan either, but when the city comes together like it did for this year's Raptor's team, it's impossible not to get caught up in the excitement. When you follow the Maple Leafs who haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967, or the Blue Jays with their back to back World Series in 92 & 93, you latch on to whatever you can.

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
There's only about a dozen Canadians in the whole NBA, none on the current roster. I'm not a huge basketball fan either, but when the city comes together like it did for this year's Raptor's team, it's impossible not to get caught up in the excitement. When you follow the Maple Leafs who haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967, or the Blue Jays with their back to back World Series in 92 & 93, you latch on to whatever you can.
Try being from Minnesota LOL. We have two world series wins 1987 and 1991......I believe 0 Stanley cups, 0 NBA titles, 0 Super Bowl wins. We do have 6 WNBA wins in the last 10 years HAHA. I've honestly never watched a single minute of WNBA though.

Or worse, try being from Nebraska or South Dakota like @slick2500 where they don't have any professional teams and only have college teams to root for!

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Try being from Minnesota LOL. We have two world series wins 1987 and 1991......I believe 0 Stanley cups, 0 NBA titles, 0 Super Bowl wins. We do have 6 WNBA wins in the last 10 years HAHA. I've honestly never watched a single minute of WNBA though.

Or worse, try being from Nebraska or South Dakota like @slick2500 where they don't have any professional teams and only have college teams to root for!
We have ECHL I went to a game once it was cold.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.