Toronto Raptors are the NBA champions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Sorry to impose but it's a big night here in Toronto. First NBA championship north of the border. Pretty special and just wanted to share.
downloadfile.jpg

Congradulations, well deserved. Oh man, that buzzer beater against my Sixers was too much. I knew it was your year, glad for the Raptors, Toronto and ??.

I’m still shocked honestly. I can’t believe they finished the series off. The final game at the Oracle and they are popping bottles on the floor. ??

Well deserved. Now Drake has some new material. ????

Man I love Foosball especially when the goalie scores all those basket field points.
You really came close to nailing that one, but you forgot the requisite baseball reference, like grand slam, home run, or strike out.

How about them St. Louis Blues ?
Not going to lie, I was way happier to hear about the Blues over the Bruins, but that's only because I don't really care in the slightest about basketball. Between the Warriors and Raptors though, I was rooting for the Raptors.

But congratulations on the win Canada!

Last edited:
There are 21 Canadians on this year's team, so I guess that counts for a Canada win as well:love:
How many Canadians on the Raptors?
Not going to lie, I was way happier to hear about the Blues over the Bruins, but that's only because I don't really care in the slightest about basketball. Between the Warriors and Raptors though, I was rooting for the Raptors.

But congratulations on the win Canada!
I really don't care for pro basketball.

How many Canadians on the Raptors?

I really don't care for pro basketball.
There's only about a dozen Canadians in the whole NBA, none on the current roster. I'm not a huge basketball fan either, but when the city comes together like it did for this year's Raptor's team, it's impossible not to get caught up in the excitement. When you follow the Maple Leafs who haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967, or the Blue Jays with their back to back World Series in 92 & 93, you latch on to whatever you can.

There's only about a dozen Canadians in the whole NBA, none on the current roster. I'm not a huge basketball fan either, but when the city comes together like it did for this year's Raptor's team, it's impossible not to get caught up in the excitement. When you follow the Maple Leafs who haven't won a Stanley Cup since 1967, or the Blue Jays with their back to back World Series in 92 & 93, you latch on to whatever you can.
Try being from Minnesota LOL. We have two world series wins 1987 and 1991......I believe 0 Stanley cups, 0 NBA titles, 0 Super Bowl wins. We do have 6 WNBA wins in the last 10 years HAHA. I've honestly never watched a single minute of WNBA though.

Or worse, try being from Nebraska or South Dakota like @slick2500 where they don't have any professional teams and only have college teams to root for!

Try being from Minnesota LOL. We have two world series wins 1987 and 1991......I believe 0 Stanley cups, 0 NBA titles, 0 Super Bowl wins. We do have 6 WNBA wins in the last 10 years HAHA. I've honestly never watched a single minute of WNBA though.

Or worse, try being from Nebraska or South Dakota like @slick2500 where they don't have any professional teams and only have college teams to root for!
We have ECHL I went to a game once it was cold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back