Canada TORONTO RC CAR SPEED RUNS Facebook Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullspectrum

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Hi guys. I'm a speed run guy from the Toronto area and I wanted to create a place where people in the Toronto GTA area can have a place to chat and organize speed run outings. All locations are welcome though, but we are looking for local Toronto speed runners to join the group and occasionally get out for Sunday morning runs and some daytime runs. All experience levels are welcome from beginners to people running over 100Mph and beyond.

The Facebook Group Link Is Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/291947148778587

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Last edited:
Where in the GTA are you from? Where do you usually run?
Hey brother. I'm from the Thornhill Markham Area but I will travel within reason if the road is long and flat ? I have a few places around Markham I run the cars. Where are you from?

Hey brother. I'm from the Thornhill Markham Area but I will travel within reason if the road is long and flat ? I have a few places around Markham I run the cars. Where are you from?

Hey...im in Newmarket. Im new to speed runs so i have no idea where to find long flat roads....i find most roads in the gta horrible with cracks and bumps..haha

Hey...im in Newmarket. Im new to speed runs so i have no idea where to find long flat roads....i find most roads in the gta horrible with cracks and bumps..haha
Oshawa here but grew up in Scartown. Late nights are best times for speed runs as its cooler, most parking lots are empty, and there is barely any traffic. And I just noticed the dates lol late to the party

Hey, I know who @fullspectrum is! Check out the speedrun line up from this morning😮
20210606_075723-01.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back