Outcast Tower has Outcast back in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Got a notification this morning that 2018 Outcast (silver) back in stock at Tower Hobbies
Probably won't last long with the high demand the Arrma 6s vehicles are seeing these days

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGERP**&P=ML

IMG_7091.PNG
IMG_7092.PNG

Just ordered a Outcast for myself. Tuff decision really want a Kraton too. My Arrma collection is getting bigger. Best thing I ever did was to sell all my Traxxas junk.

Talion says on order. Kraton and outcast both said that for about a day or so before in stock.

My kraton arrives tues!!

That mean they're getting it soon?

I’m not an inside man or anything. I just been watching their stock for a few days waiting on a kraton. It said ‘late jun’. then it changed to ‘on order’ then shortly after that it was in stock. That was on kraton and outcast. I’m guessing based on what I saw with outcast and kraton that yes it will be soon but no guarantee you know?

I’m not an inside man or anything. I just been watching their stock for a few days waiting on a kraton. It said ‘late jun’. then it changed to ‘on order’ then shortly after that it was in stock. That was on kraton and outcast. I’m guessing based on what I saw with outcast and kraton that yes it will be soon but no guarantee you know?
Yeah man, I'm just clueless. Plus I'm new to the game. Haha.

Yeah man, I'm just clueless. Plus I'm new to the game. Haha.

I tell ya I believe the stock situation is going to be really good soon. The president of horizon hobby has answered a few questions. I think it was poster here somewhere. Basically he said that hobbico (towerhobbies) has bad financials and couldn’t afford to buy a lot of cars/parts. But now horizon has plenty of capital to stock up the cars and parts. I’m hopeful that things will get good soon.

If you want a crazy deal watch eBay. They have 15% and 20% off coupons now and again. Catch a talion 499 with free shipping with that coupon and you’d pay 425 or 400!

They’re only good for 1 day though. Gotta watch like a hawk. I almost bought a ln outcast for 425 but I don’t need it or even want it. It’s an addiction :(

I had over 10 different arrma parts on order and they have just started to flow in the mail box 1 at a time in the last couple weeks. So it's not just the cars, but the parts are coming in too!!

I had over 10 different arrma parts on order and they have just started to flow in the mail box 1 at a time in the last couple weeks. So it's not just the cars, but the parts are coming in too!!

That actually sounds fun. I’d love to get the mail and have surprise parts. Now I wish I would’ve backordered all the arrmas. It’d be the best surprise ever just showing up on the porch

Literally, the day after I got the email from tower saying the outcast was in stock, I found out I have $1200 worth of repairs needed for my 1:1. Figures...

Literally, the day after I got the email from tower saying the outcast was in stock, I found out I have $1200 worth of repairs needed for my 1:1. Figures...
I’d put the truck repairs on hold and get the outcast lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back