Tower Hobbies loyalty points disappear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Had 800ish points and went to use it and it’s gone? Go to my points and it shows this, but I never ordered anything the 22nd.

CBDE34D5-BCF4-4F5F-8261-8DDFC5B1C0E6.png

No drunk ordering? 😜

If you truly didn’t order anything the 22nd then follow up with them otherwise it looks like 750 points were applied for a $15 discount. Nothing should expire (within reason, I guess) - even if your super saver club expired you wouldn’t lose your points.

No drunk ordering? 😜

If you truly didn’t order anything the 22nd then follow up with them otherwise it looks like 750 points were applied for a $15 discount. Nothing should expire (within reason, I guess) - even if your super saver club expired you wouldn’t lose your points.
I got a little tipsy the other night and ended up ordering a Vanquish 4S4-10 trucks of fortune and a whole new soldering kit...

No drunk ordering? 😜

The thought crossed my mind, but I checked my recent orders and there was nothing.

Really want to grab a MMX8s with the holiday code and my points cause it seems like they never go on sale anymore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back