Tower Hobbies saver club coupons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Is there a page that shows the current Saves Club coupons that I'm missing? I just signed up for it about a week ago I guess and I can find the normal coupon codes that had posted before joining but nothing else.

Am I overlooking them?

Is there a page that shows the current Saves Club coupons that I'm missing? I just signed up for it about a week ago I guess and I can find the normal coupon codes that had posted before joining but nothing else.

Am I overlooking them?
When you log into your account they should be in the lower right corner. So you need to go to towerhobbies.com and then click on your account at the top of the page and log in.

When you log into your account they should be in the lower right corner. So you need to go to towerhobbies.com and then click on your account at the top of the page and log in.
Great! Thanks for pointing that out to me. Totally missed it.

Members only; valid til November 30

49.99-99.98, $8 savings, 510BA
99.99-199.98, $15, 510BB
199.99-299.98, $30, 510BC
299.99-399.98, $45, 510BD
399.99-499.98, $60, 510BE
499.99 or more.$75.00 510BF

*good until November 30

***Plus add the e-cash rewards that is valid during the same time period

https://www.towerhobbies.com/tow_ecash.html

The catch for the e-rewards is to get the maximum savings needs to be one payment. If you choose easy pay, is whatever you paid until the 30th of November.

I just ordered a new Futaba radio, a new airplane and a few other things to hit 500. I had in discounts; $75.00 (cash discount), $60.00 (e-cash), plus a main-in rebate coupon for the Futaba, $30; saved a total of $165.00. Basically got the airplane for free when adding it to the order.

I just found this other one, did test it and does work so far... see attachment

Tower Hobbies coupons.JPG
e-cash.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back