Tower Hobbies Scratch and Dent deals (or any type of deals)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I know I know... but Arrma is team durango, but hey, look at the scratch and dent part of the website and for club members a DESC10 is in the scratch and dent with only box damage. If you want an almost senton equivalent (basically the same truck but missing the roll cage) the head over to tower hobbies and pick this guy up for only $382... hope this helps! [NOTE: THIS RC HAS BEEN SOLD]
Ps. I maybe putting this into my potential rc cars, so beat me to it!
quick link to scratch and dent RC cars and trucks: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTS1000p?&C=C

UPDATE: THIS RC HAS BEEN SOLD

Last edited:
I know I know... but Arrma is team durango, but hey, look at the scratch and dent part of the website and for club members a DESC10 is in the scratch and dent with only box damage. If you want an almost senton equivalent (basically the same truck but missing the roll cage) the head over to tower hobbies and pick this guy up for only $382... hope this helps!
Ps. I maybe putting this into my potential rc cars, so beat me to it!
quick link to scratch and dent RC cars and trucks: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTS1000p?&C=C

That Axial Rock Racer is driving me crazy, wished someone would buy it so I don't have to...
axial.JPG

IMPULSE BUY IT lol
(do it if you want to)

though ive heard the new one (yeti) is pretty slow like 15 mph? not sure..

what's the difference between the yeti and the wraith?

IMPULSE BUY IT lol
(do it if you want to)

No clue, haven't done any research yet.
A friend on another board rec'd the Wraith over the Yeti.
If you want speed, stay away from rock crawlers.

I hope someone from this forum got the DESC10. post if you got it!

No clue, haven't done any research yet.
A friend on another board rec'd the Wraith over the Yeti.
If you want speed, stay away from rock crawlers.
Hey Steve, I check up on the s&d page one in a while, did you get the axial?

I agree with @Steve - if you want speed, stay away from rock crawlers. If you want bone-crushing power(or at least the RC equivalent) and awesome rock climbing action, then go for it. A few months ago, I was seriously considering the Axial Wraith Rock Racer until I found out that it went 15 mph. I was almost upset that it was so ...slow. But if you can tow stuff with it, then a whole new dimension of fun may be open for the grabs...

Hey Steve, I check up on the s&d page one in a while, did you get the axial?

Naw, as much as I'd like to, I'm just not ready to pull the trigger on it yet.
Sometimes, I just gotta take a couple steps back and think about how/when I'd use it.
Plus I've got the ESC/Motor on their way for the Raider and also looking to get back into a camera platform quality quad.
But it's sure tempting...

I agree with @Steve - if you want speed, stay away from rock crawlers. If you want bone-crushing power(or at least the RC equivalent) and awesome rock climbing action, then go for it. A few months ago, I was seriously considering the Axial Wraith Rock Racer until I found out that it went 15 mph. I was almost upset that it was so ...slow. But if you can tow stuff with it, then a whole new dimension of fun may be open for the grabs...

I'm still a bit angry with myself for doing such a sloppy job of meshing the spur/pinion on the Vorteks, now waiting on UPS for the parts.
I've also gotta do some deeper thinking on the Wraith. I hate to get something like that and have it just sit on a shelf.

IMPULSE BUY IT lol
(do it if you want to)

The Yeti rock racer has a speed of 32 mph on 3s lipo.
My next buy as my Granite only runs once between repairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back