Kraton Tower not selling kratons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Tower took my kraton off my wish list claiming they don’t carry them anymore,,,,anybody hear of this. The website said,,,MISSING DATA....and no longer carry the item.....o boy...

Check Horizon Hobby.

That said, I still see the Kraton listed on Towers website right now.

That’s strange,,when I went on the armma site displaying all ther models,,saying not carried....I’m calling tower to confirm this.....they emailed me stating they took it off my wish list as tower no longer sells this item,,,I hope it’s just a glitch.....

I had the same thing happen last night with the green body but then was able to add the red without problem. Hoping they still keep them as I was planning to take advantage of Easy Pay program

It looks like tower removed the product pages with the model numbers ending with a *, usually a landing page for the truck to then pick a color. They now only list the items with the full model number which include the color choice. Did the same thing with the new Granite BLX3's...Kraton's are still for sale and I can't imagine they are going away.

I know arrma doesn’t allow for coupons but is anyone aware of any package deals or promos running now?

I know arrma doesn’t allow for coupons but is anyone aware of any package deals or promos running now?

There are only 2 options I can think of. Wait for Tower to run a eCash promo (one just ended yesterday) or wait for the next Ebay 15-20% coupon.

Tower took my kraton off my wish list claiming they don’t carry them anymore,,,,anybody hear of this. The website said,,,MISSING DATA....and no longer carry the item.....o boy...

Yes, It appears to be true. All the Arrma listings are now no longer available at Tower Hobbies. Jumped on Horizon's website and they are all listed there.
Wonder if that was the "New Horizon" ?

Yes, It appears to be true. All the Arrma listings are now no longer available at Tower Hobbies. Jumped on Horizon's website and they are all listed there.
Wonder if that was the "New Horizon" ?
They are all showing up on Tower for me right now. They just removed the listings where you have to choose the colors and instead have a listing for each color. Looks like they removed some of the v2’s that have been showing “discontinued” for a while now.

I'm confused.....Everything looks normal on the Tower site to me; Just put an outcast and a Kraton in the shopping cart.

IMG_7281.PNG

Hmm... are you using desktop or mobile

When
View attachment 20930 View attachment 20931

Tried both, even used edge instead of chrome, had the same result, But then I typed in Kraton and it came up. Notice Arrma is greyed out on the brand search. Weird.
When you search by brand, all of the Arrma models were linked to the "pick your color" models that had the "**" in item number. Since those items are no longer available, they are showing up as missing data. If you search by electric cars, they are all shown as available.

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0297p?C=CA

The reason that "Arrma" is showing up as grey is because you have clicked on it before. If you click on another brand and then reload, not go back, the brands page, the brand that you clicked will be grey.

Yeah, I got the same emails for the Senton and Typhon. My guess is that HH is just changing the SKU for the kits, and whoever updated the Tower database didn't cross reference the old SKU. So the Wishlist part of the application just said "opps it is gone, auto send email".

And I just checked desktop, I still see Arrma listed under "electric cars" and I see the full line up of kits, without searching. But I also see the old version of the website - it came back about a month ago for me. I like it better than the "new" version that ran for about a year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back