Tower Super Saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdub

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
i didn't buy it today, but a few months ago. Still havn't seen my free issue of the RC magazine. Does this take a while or should I call?

My membership is like 6 or 8 weeks old and I still haven't seen my RC car action yet but I've started receiving emails from the publisher so I'm expecting an issue soon. I figure they only ship once per month when the new issue drops so if you get activated somewhere in between issues it could take awhile.

I hate print magazine subscriptions. It takes forever for them to start.

My membership is like 6 or 8 weeks old and I still haven't seen my RC car action yet but I've started receiving emails from the publisher so I'm expecting an issue soon. I figure they only ship once per month when the new issue drops so if you get activated somewhere in between issues it could take awhile.

I hate print magazine subscriptions. It takes forever for them to start.

But they are really fast to start charging your credit card when needed. :mad::mad::mad:

Hehe.... Yeah. Money up front. We'll get around to your magazine when we're good and ready. I have to say that I'm extremely pleased with my Super Saver membership so far though. It's save me so much money on getting back into the hobby and the reduced/free shipping alone has made it worth it. I save $150 on my Nero because of the Club special and the coupon for the month.

Their magazine subscription rates are really good too. I'm probably going to subscribe to RC Car Action once my two free issues are done. I almost subscribed through Tower the other day but waited because I didn't want to have double issues because of the two free ones with the membership and I wasn't sure if they would offer some crazy deal to keep the subscription going after the 2 free issues are done.

I agree.... The tower membership is great and has saved me plenty (or has it caused me to spend more). Lol. Either way, it makes it very easy to keep up with this crazy hobby!!!

I agree.... The tower membership is great and has saved me plenty (or has it caused me to spend more). Lol. Either way, it makes it very easy to keep up with this crazy hobby!!!

You are defying the economic theory of diminishing marginal utility through maximum RC efficacy!
I about fell outta my chair laughing at the thought of an econ prof squeezing a Tx trigger... :cool:

Mega Raider on sale for 129.99
And they also have the Nero w/ diff brain at $100 off.

With the coupon code that puts the Raider at about 115. Not a bad deal right now!

Just checked my order history. Bought the super saver membership from Tower on May16. Still no magazines!!! Time to make a phone call !!

Just checked my order history. Bought the super saver membership from Tower on May16. Still no magazines!!! Time to make a phone call !!
Did you select which magazine you want?
I seem to recall there are 2 choices, maybe 3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back