Kraton Tower to Tower brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUGO .R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everyone, does it change a lot of things to do a double tower instead of a simple?
What are the dimensions and does someone have a video?

Thanks everibody

Wondering about tower braces voltage hobbies doesn’t recommend them they say they tested them and they cause more damage. If that’s true I like this idea better of a center brace.

Attachments

• FD44FC03-E669-49CB-95C1-171C3769AA52.jpeg
    FD44FC03-E669-49CB-95C1-171C3769AA52.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 173
I don’t believe for one sec that a tower to tower brace will do more damage. I made a brace and put notches in it to rest it on top of the towers and zip tied them in. My brother bent his chassis in the back after a rough landing which brought his rear tower to lean towards the front about 1/2”-3/4” and bent his rear centre drive shaft and was not able to drive it. We were only 10mins into our bashing session. So I gave him my tower to tower brace forcing the rear back back in place and we were able to continue bashing for 4 hours the only reason we stopped was it got to dark to see. He since then upgraded to gka braces. His stock rear chassis brace was crack also so the only thing keeping his outcast alive what’s that tower to tower brace

I bought the Voltage towers for my Kraton and they are so much stronger than the stock ones. I think their reason for putting that warning comes from the fact that with the stock towers being softer the t2t brace has them to transfer the impact into, they flex some. The Voltage towers won't hardly flex, if at all so the energy will travel to the next thing that has give and I imagine that would be the diff cases. I don't use the the t2t with them so I don't know for sure, that's just the way I think it would do.

I bought the Voltage towers for my Kraton and they are so much stronger than the stock ones. I think their reason for putting that warning comes from the fact that with the stock towers being softer the t2t brace has them to transfer the impact into, they flex some. The Voltage towers won't hardly flex, if at all so the energy will travel to the next thing that has give and I imagine that would be the diff cases. I don't use the the t2t with them so I don't know for sure, that's just the way I think it would do.
You might be on to something. I do like the voltage hobbies shock towers . I have abused mine with no problems. I like the markor brace to keep from warping the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back