Kraton Tower to tower duel braces fit Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Foucart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
These will be available for the Kraton, and fit under their body. They'll come with all hardware for $50 plus shipping, US dollars.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 265
Braces are a false good idea.. not sure why so much people are installing these. The body has to flex to absorb shocks, but with these you are transferring the energy into the shock towers... plus instead of breaking one, you might end up breaking both.

its a trade off. if the chassis flexes too much you break shafts, cups, etc, etc. with a tower to tower you are more likely to brake an a-arm on a hard hit but the rest of the car will be ok.... if I would have had my t2t on this landing i would have just broke the front arm...now i have to take the whole car apart....Im still not even sure how the cup came out without breaking case...
IMG_2817.jpg
IMG_2818.jpg

Braces are a false good idea.. not sure why so much people are installing these. The body has to flex to absorb shocks, but with these you are transferring the energy into the shock towers... plus instead of breaking one, you might end up breaking both.
I don't know about that. look at ThomasP videos. He runs t to t with stock towers and jumps his trucks like a hundred twenty feet in a freakin rock quarry. doesn't run after market braces either. Been doing it for years...(If Im wrong TP please correct me...)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back